New e, eG, eGO tags

AJC

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jun 20, 2009
Messages
657
I just wanted to make this thread to thank the guys that came out with the new e, eG, eGO tags. They loom great and well ya. Good work!:)

Example of new tags-

rank_eg.png


Please comment and tell me what you think of them! ;)

UPDATE: The website also looks sick now. Redecorating FTW! ;)
 
Last edited:
Yea, work up this morning to them, kinda threw me off at first, but i like them.
 
Yeah these are awesome.......a huge Improvment from back when I first joined....with the old layout of the forums.

I'd like to see a pic of the old forums.......FLASHBACK!
 
Last edited:
Beast came up with the concept for the new logo style & rank images. A Nurse From Texas helped out with modifications to them (e.g. the "scrambled eggs" on leadership ;)).
 
They look good, but to be honest I liked the old ones better. These new ones seem to jump out a lot more, and I don't really like that, but I guess they're here to stay.
 
They look pretty cool, but wont really fit with the layout of the site- HOLY CRAP WHAT JUST HAPPENED...

Site changed on refresh.

Look better now that they fit the rest of the site ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top