The game is all about losing! Losing is rewarding cause then you can show off how artful of a dodger you are to those pesky crit winners.
My two cents, I've seen people win with very little offense, average defense, and superior amount of support, MY gripe is communication and coordination. Four spies can be absolutely devastating if they know what they are doing together, same goes for any other overcrowded class.
I do agree that it's very unsportsmanlike to yell or get angry at those who do overcrowd those classes. Ask if some would switch, if not, drop the subject and move on.
My two cents, I've seen people win with very little offense, average defense, and superior amount of support, MY gripe is communication and coordination. Four spies can be absolutely devastating if they know what they are doing together, same goes for any other overcrowded class.
I do agree that it's very unsportsmanlike to yell or get angry at those who do overcrowd those classes. Ask if some would switch, if not, drop the subject and move on.























