Yes, it hurt. A lot.

Is that a tattoo of who I think it is?

Hyourinmaru-%28Bleach%29.jpg
 
I got my tongue pierced 15 months ago. Was on a road trip to my friends home town in Oklahoma and she convinced me to get a "souvenir." LOL

Got it at a place called "Just Another Hole" in Broken Arrow, OK

My first piercing so I was kinda nervous lol but it wasn't bad at all. All I felt was the needle going through my tongue, which was kind of a weird feeling but didn't hurt at all.



I really want a tattoo too though. I'm still working on the design but basically it's two dragons making a circle with kanji in the middle or something like that.

Is your tattoo supposed to be a phoenix? That's kinda what it looks like to me.
 
I got a tattoo, but in a place where I can show it if I want, or I can hide it if I want.

And I'd agree that it is a phoenix.
 
Looks really awesome, but personally I do not really like body art.
 
Looks really awesome, but personally I do not really like body art.

Me neither, but it's not like I have to wear it every day. His choice.

And actually, it looks more like a Digimon :D

(Sorry, had to make that crack.)
 
Personally, I would have made it more intricate and smaller, but I guess you got what you wanted. Looks good!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top