If all the videos of BF: BC2 are truthfully represented( And it seems like it to me according to all the Player-Made videos I've seen.), it is superior to MW2 in EVERY way except for the arcade-style. MW2 has really short matches where you either run around by yourself and kill people, or camp and wait for someone to approach.
BF: BC2 matches are longer, the destruction adds dynamic game-play, maps are large, and is much more rewarding when working as a team. Among other things. If you like just jumping into a match with anyone (Friend, Acquaintance, or a complete stranger) and kill, MW2 is for you.
I can't seem to think of the terms to explain all the reasons, so I'll just say this: I think BC2 is better in EVERY way then MW2, especially to the PC community (Full, yes, FULL DX9,10, and 11 support.)
DICE/EA are doing their absolute best to take the FPS Crown from IW. They are giving 2 month-long Betas, that shows confidence. It also means more balancing before official release. (They have released a text file of 130 changes for PS3). A lot, if not most, of the PC wants IW to go down in flames, all of EA/DICE want IW to be a forgotten name. Both developers and Community have the same exact goal, and both want ti above everything.
I can see only one thing stopping BC2 from succeeding: Failing to deliver what was promised. For both PC and Consoles.