- Joined
- Aug 24, 2008
- Messages
- 297
So today I finally achieved enough metal to craft a heavy hat, and what I got was the Heavy Football Helmet!!!! Not what I was hoping for but now I can finally pretend to be Rocky Balboa correctly!!!
grats mgr!
mgr.....hmmm....no one has ever called me that one before

Has anyone ever called you Susan? Cause I can start calling you that if you want![]()
Have you tried resetting your stats?Still havent got a single hat![]()
Nope, why?Have you tried resetting your stats?
Nope, why?
Months of me getting no hats. I reset my stats and within two weeks, I get a hat. Reset them again, wait another week, get a hat. I've reset them a third time day before yesterday. Hopefully I'll have another hat soon.
I'm not the only one who has reset their stats only to find hats. If people tell you different then they are rats. Scouts like to use bats. Hey, look, there are some cats. I'm gonna go work on my lats.
Months of me getting no hats. I reset my stats and within two weeks, I get a hat. Reset them again, wait another week, get a hat. I've reset them a third time day before yesterday. Hopefully I'll have another hat soon.
I'm not the only one who has reset their stats only to find hats. If people tell you different then they are rats. Scouts like to use bats. Hey, look, there are some cats. I'm gonna go work on my lats.
Pure coincidence, stop giving these people false hope. Stats are not tied to hats, so why would resetting them help? Tell me the science behind your grand discovery.

If it were only me who got a hat like that then I wouldn't do it. Three pieces of anecdotal evidence point towards stat reset = hat though.
Lazy Susan would be somewhat appropriate, considering it shares properties with a merry go round (round and spins)
Pure coincidence, stop giving these people false hope. Stats are not tied to hats, so why would resetting them help? Tell me the science behind your grand discovery.