- Joined
- Nov 29, 2009
- Messages
- 229
Hey everyone,
let me start off by saying, i appologise that i haven't been on very often this past week. I have been busy working on my map for the eGO Mapping contest, which is what this post is about.
Since Ill Legend's post was closed, i figured this would be the next best place to post these questions.
1. Will there only be one winner who's map goes on the rotation list?
2. If there is only one winner, can we still contribute our maps to the list?
I'm not participating in this contest for the noviant package, i just want my map to go on the rotation list :drool:
Thanks ^^
let me start off by saying, i appologise that i haven't been on very often this past week. I have been busy working on my map for the eGO Mapping contest, which is what this post is about.
Since Ill Legend's post was closed, i figured this would be the next best place to post these questions.
1. Will there only be one winner who's map goes on the rotation list?
2. If there is only one winner, can we still contribute our maps to the list?
I'm not participating in this contest for the noviant package, i just want my map to go on the rotation list :drool:
Thanks ^^











