How long have you been playing Counter-Strike

How long have you been playing Counter-Strike


  • Total voters
    153
since CSS came out didnt play 1.6 i was playing CoD yup i used to be a CoD fanboy used to be on a pro team accept it was rifles only so i was just that much more skilled
 
Played CS from 1.3 beta up until sometime in 2007, so around 8 years.
 
I only reinstalled it yesterday. I'm going to try and get into it despite failing to do so last time.
 
I started playing since cz came out so that's about 6 years, this game never gets old :)
 
Source, CZ, 1.6

Played Xbox version, the HL mod on my friends acct, etc.
 
whoops i pressed the wrong button. "nub me"

i played 1.6, cz, and source, but i started with DoD1.3beta.

I was never really good at CS and i'm still not hahaha
 
i only own CSS.
3 years on and off. (first started on Zombie mod, playing on my brother's account before i bought my own CSS)
 
5+ years here... Was competitive for MANY of the years, went Cal M and was in CEVO with Team.Vindictive (vIN). Now, I just try and rep. eGO to the best of my abilities... wanna scrim?? :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top