How long have you been playing Counter-Strike

How long have you been playing Counter-Strike


  • Total voters
    153
Cant give an exact timeframe, but I started with HL, Opp Force, Blue Shift, CS, CZ, CS/CZ deleted scenes, HL2 and CS:S. Been a long while though!
 
I've been playing CS since 1.4 released in 2002.

currently own 1.6, cz, source; however I only play Source now
 
Damn.... i can't image people are playing for over 5 years:P I played it once for a couple of months and it was getting bored. I started playing DOD:S and that rocks:P

(btw, some posts from me today seems pretty useless.... and they are indeed:P But im at my grandfathers home and this PC doenst have DOD:S on it:P, so i'm just looking in the Forums, keeping my brains a bit up to date with eGO:P)
 
Ive actually been playing CS since i was like 8-9. I have CS:Source
 
9.5 years.
Started Sept 2000 on Beta 0.6

fwiw, I still think Beta 0.7 is the best ever
 
Lol I dont really know ive been playing since is was like maybe 6 or something Played with my bro and all that lol
 
Played 1.6 about 4 years ago and played for a year, then quit for a year, then started CSS and been playing for 2 years. since then to now.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top