G Grizzam Active Member Joined May 26, 2009 Messages 375 Mar 15, 2010 #1 Anyone here able to make frag videos? If so I have a request for you to make me one. Ill pay all my casino cash (only 31983 atm but will give more once I get it) in order for you to make it, but I have a lot of questions on what the process is etc.
Anyone here able to make frag videos? If so I have a request for you to make me one. Ill pay all my casino cash (only 31983 atm but will give more once I get it) in order for you to make it, but I have a lot of questions on what the process is etc.
L LaUgHiNgStOcK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 3,263 Mar 15, 2010 #2 oooh... i want in on this one too. somebody make me one!