I have heard conflicting rules in jailbreak.
1. If a CT walks through you, are you allowed to knife them?
I've had CTs that have walked through me and if i knifed them , about half of them would shoot me. What is the actual rule about baiting?
2. If i reload a gun as a T, am I wanted if I reload it?
Since the guns auto reload, I've been shot several times because i walked onto a gun.
Any clarification would be appreciated
1. If a CT walks through you, are you allowed to knife them?
I've had CTs that have walked through me and if i knifed them , about half of them would shoot me. What is the actual rule about baiting?
2. If i reload a gun as a T, am I wanted if I reload it?
Since the guns auto reload, I've been shot several times because i walked onto a gun.
Any clarification would be appreciated












If any gun is unholstered they are allowed to be shot as long as they didn't just pick it up. If they just picked up and orders were not given to avoid picking up said gun you must warn them. The first part is confirmed by section B of the rules - Subsection 4: If a prisoner has a weapon out, said prisoner can be killed.








