- Joined
- Jan 14, 2010
- Messages
- 1,576
Yesterday they split the jail servers up into 2. Creating 2 24 Servers - Jail #1 is the maps where you need a warden thats creative. Jail #2 is with a bunch of maps that are like automated games like station or canyon.
So I wanted to know what other people thought about it.
As first when I first played jail #1 I liked it because it was peaceful there was no1 talking over each other and it was pretty fun for about 30min....after 30min I didnt even wanna play it. It was so boring and dull that I couldnt stand it. :facewall:
Whats your opinion on it? :confused1:
So I wanted to know what other people thought about it.
As first when I first played jail #1 I liked it because it was peaceful there was no1 talking over each other and it was pretty fun for about 30min....after 30min I didnt even wanna play it. It was so boring and dull that I couldnt stand it. :facewall:
Whats your opinion on it? :confused1:












If you get tired of playing #1 after 30 minutes, then you should go and try # 2 











