The Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Folks,

I'm doing an exchange trade system that may appeal to clan members looking for weapons at a reasonable price without having to search for them.

All weapons I list in this thread are for sale. (This list doesn't contain vintage, genuine or strange weapons)

Prices
1 weapon: 1 scrap -OR- 2 random weapons

Clan Member Deal (25% off)
2 weapons: 1 scrap + 1 weapon -OR- 3 random weapons

1:1 Trades
Exchange one weapon for another of the same tier.

Donations
50% of profit earned from guild members will be donated to the clan's TF2 Division at the end of every month, starting in February. (In the form of metal)
Metal raised so far:

Scout
-Force-A-Nature
-Soda Popper
-Winger
-Mad Milk
-Crit-A-Cola
-Candy Cane
-Sun-On-A-Stick x2
-Fan O'War x2
-Holy Mackerel x2

Soldier
-The Original
-Black Box
-Direct Hit
-Cow Mangler 5000 x2
-Liberty Launcher x2
-Battalion's Backup
-Concheror
-Disciplinary Action
-Mantreads x2
-Equalizer
-Pain Train

Pyro
-Degreaser
-Flare Gun
-Detonator
-Powerjack
-Homewrecker
-Postal Pummeler
-Back Scratcher
-Sharpened Volcano Fragment

Demoman
-Loch'N'Load
-Claidheamh Mor
-Eyelander x2
-Persian Persuader x2
-Nessie's Nine Iron x2
-Scotman's Skullcutter x3
-Ullapool Caber
-Scottish Handshake x2

Heavy
-Tomislav
-Buffalo Steak Sandvich
-Dalokohs Bar x2
-Gloves of Running Urgently x2
-Warrior's Spirit x2
-Eviction Notice

Engineer
-Jag
-Southern Hospitality x2
-Gunslinger
-Wrangler
-Short Circuit

Medic
-Crusader's Crossbow
-Vita-saw
-Ubersaw
-Solemn Vow

Sniper
-Huntsman
-Sydney Sleeper
-Machina x2
-Darwin's Danger Shield x2
-Shahanshah x2
-Bushwhacka x2

Spy
-L'etranger
-Conniver's Kunai
-Big Earner

I offer trade backs in the first 24-hours, provided I still have the traded weapons.

Don't hesitate to add me on Steam if you want to make a trade! :)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fraurrix
 
Last edited:
Buying Festive Flamethrower
for
4 refined (open to negotiations if you want keys instead or whatever)
 
Last edited:
This post so old i told it to act its age and it died!
 
Last edited:
looking for:
Pomson
What I have:
tons of vintage weapons
genuine pilotka, stahlhelm, and pipboy
The superfan
 
Buying Familiar Fez! Tell me what you want (reasonable) and I'll try to get you it. Please message me if you want.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top