The hardest thread to post...

I'm gonna miss you. I haven't been here for too long but.....i don't even know.....bye I guess. :(
 
Well, this is a thank you to all who had gamed by my side for the past 2+ Years.
I have a large change headed my way in short future, with that means moving down to the Dallas, TX area, without my gaming PC. And that means that I will be unable to game and hang out with all of you.

And that also means that I will be leaving eGO (my forever family)
and I just wanted to thank all of you who gamed with me, came to events I hosted, listened to the podcast that our great team worked on and anyone else who positively contributed to my experience.

So thank you all,

~Mr. Boe Jangles
-Signing out

Haha.
Next year, you should go to the Texas Death Metal festival. :P
We just played a couple of months ago, it was killer.
Texas has great energy, I always love playing in that state. :]
 
Boe,

It has been an awesome 2 years gaming with you. I'm not going to tell you to stay, because I know you can't and that will probably make you feel bad, but in any case: If you ever have the chance to visit in Vent or so, please do. You're a great guy and I wish you an awesome life.

Good luck!
 
Welcome to Dallas, Mr. Boe. Wish you good luck! I'll miss you coordinating events!
 
NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! now boe what sucks is I PHANTOM373 HEREBY FORBIDS YOU TO QUIT i win
 
Thank you for all the good times we had, and all your contests and great ideas you shared and contributed, you will be missed!
 
It's not a goodbye, it's a "later man" I had a lot of fun in the events you hosted and you will be missed, hope to see you on the forums
 
OMG you have been one of the best friends ever!

Good luck on your future endeavors, eGO will always wait for your return!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top