The hardest thread to post...

Well, Bo Jangles, I'm sad you're leaving but happy that you are going on a new adventure in life. Good luck and enjoy Dallas!
 
Boe, you will be missed. As of what i have seen you are the fairest admin that i have seen on the jail server. I mean no disrespect to the others but he has helped me out the most.
 
I'm not sure if I've even had a conversation with you man. But from what everyone here is saying and from what I've heard you seem like a pretty damn magnificent dude. You hosted some awesome events, and I shall miss them.

Good luck in Dallas.
 
Wow, thank you all for the kind words, I had no Idea I made such an impact on you all,
Thank you so much for your time, I truly find this hard to do, however knowing that my time was not wasted means more than you can know. Its only because of you all that I stayed past day 1, Thanks again all.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top