Valve Maps's Progress Thread

Should we disable no-crits & no-spread on VM for Quickplay?

  • Yes

    Points: 24 55.8%
  • No

    Points: 19 44.2%

  • Total voters
    43
  • Poll closed .
#Old Thread
Whyukeepbumpin

oF4jHYUUYLBnardXfBIdzF-XXtEOTmnx8jg4p7qwIGL0Rej_KpZL_hxCUKO15AbjEA=w705
 
Bump.

Actually, no, this is an update. We are at rank 822! The highest we had gotten back in January! :D
 
I've been trying to play on valve maps a lot, but i don't like most of the maps and for some reason everyone one seems to dislike the maps i like. ill keep idling on it though.
 
I've been trying to play on valve maps a lot, but i don't like most of the maps and for some reason everyone one seems to dislike the maps i like. ill keep idling on it though.

I know that feel.

Gullywash and Yukon get no love.
 
I will help keep the servers populated :-) mainly the valve maps server thats my favorit one as of now.
 
Valve maps is alive more nowadays good job guys at getting it filled for the entire day as I've seen. ;{D
 
All right! We have reached the 600s with 678! :D

Now. Some of us are back in school this week (goodbye Spring Break). So it might be a challenge to keep this up, but we must do our best!

Also, we gotta help out 2Fort and Foundry. They're dropping in ranks. (I'm surprised about Foundry, since it's usually filled up as much as Valve Maps.)
 
Last edited:
Fortunately, Foundry fills itself very naturally. Ludi and I can usually get upwards of ten people in within half an hour.
 
Fortunately, Foundry fills itself very naturally. Ludi and I can usually get upwards of ten people in within half an hour.

That's good to hear. Now we just need people on to jump-start these servers!

/me is dying a little when she sees that Foundry and VM are empty still
 
All right! We have reached the 600s with 678! :D

Now. Some of us are back in school this week (goodbye Spring Break). So it might be a challenge to keep this up, but we must do our best!

Also, we gotta help out 2Fort and Foundry. They're dropping in ranks. (I'm surprised about Foundry, since it's usually filled up as much as Valve Maps.)

:O
 
Valve Maps is at 653, currently our second highest ranked server! (Barely beating Foundry who is at 661.)

This is great, but we gotta help Foundry. Honestly, I don't understand why it's dropping, since it appears to be doing as well as VM.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top