Valve Maps's Progress Thread

Should we disable no-crits & no-spread on VM for Quickplay?

  • Yes

    Points: 24 55.8%
  • No

    Points: 19 44.2%

  • Total voters
    43
  • Poll closed .
Our server was doing great! But then... Who knows what happened, cause the ranking has been dropping like a rock. D:

All I can suggest is that we get on earlier and try to fill! Not just Valve Maps, but all the servers!

Let's get filling! EARLIER!
 
Finally, after so long, the rankings has reached the 200s! If we keep this up, we can get Valve Maps in the top 200s! THEN 100s! :D
 
I still have 3 weeks off of school. Ill start pitching in some time on the VM server for sure! :D
 
I love how this has more than twice the views of the highest viewed sticky in the TF2 division discussion! XD
 
I love how this has more than twice the views of the highest viewed sticky in the TF2 division discussion! XD

Because VM was in trouble several times, and we actually made an active attempt to save it. So this thread got viewed a lot.
 
I can't believe this thread's still around…

Way to go valve maps! Doesn't look like it needs saving now

At this rate I wonder if 2Fort's status as eGO map #1 is in danger?
 
So I actually looked at this thread again because the name changed.

But anyways, VM has drastically fallen in rank since the summer. What are we gonna do?
 
We will do what we have always done: Play more TF2, especially on Valve Maps!


Overall, though, in my time in eGO, I've never seen the TF2 servers all so high in rank (barring the events server, of course). Go FFTF!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top