Boyle's true identity finally exposed

Boyle

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Joined
Apr 7, 2008
Messages
3,280
Wow That cool I think! Have fun. Scheduled to record.
 
Last edited:
Scheduled to record, looking forward to it!

My only question is, when is Boyle going to be featured in his own episode for his eGO:DoD obsession?

 
Hi everybody, This is Kelly (Mrs. Boyle) and Drew, of course, is Boyle. The truth is finally out. We would like to invite all of you to watch us tomorrow night on TLC channel. We will be appearing on My Crazy Obsession at 10 pm EST. Our squirrel, Sugar Bush, is being spotlighted and the show tours her extensive studio. See ya there!
Here's a preview:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/whitneyjefferson/sugar-bush-the-squirrel-is-the-most-pampered-pet-in-florida

shout outs to ego members planned? ;)
 
OMG I know someone famous! ^_^ Cam't wait to see it Boyle!
 
What Anti said. I think we (eGO members) need a shout out. Plzzzzzzzzz Boyle..

Also, set to record!
 
Last edited:
This is great! I plan on watching, I think my gerbils will be jealous of Sugar's fancy lifestyle!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top