Rate the above users signature!!!*****

7.5/10

Like the flow, not sure about the colour scheme but maybe that's just me? Also shame about the snakes head being slightly cut on the left side?

P.S. I've gone minimalist as in interim measure...
 
I like the signature, sometimes simplicity is beautiful. But when I've seen your previous sigs, I would say you can do better than that :P
Still nice looking signature 8.5/10
 
7.9/10

Lookithere.jpg
 
Last edited:
Sorry Duality, I just really against boxing/wrestling/cage-fighting etc (but love your usual work)

5/10 because its impressive none-the-less
 
Looks like a screenshot of CS:S. But I know how hard it is to make it look like its in a picture like that so imma give it an 8.7/10.
 
Overall it's ok, but I would do it a lot smaller. But your signature looks like to be a showoff for awards and eGO division and premade picture on backround? :P

I'll give 7/10
 
Last edited:
Because I respect you as a fellow artist V-FIN ill rate you as a peer:

7.9/10

I dont like the looks of the text, its placement is good, but Its too simple. Just kinda looks thrown in.
Other than that, I rather like it. Its got some good flow to it, and the render is well placed. Good use of the graident map too.
 
I'm a little in two minds over this one, I love the simplicity and clean-ness of your current sig, but feel a little miffed about the lack of a name...but part of me loves that change so hmm...

I'd say 8.5 / 10

Like what you're doing, keep entertaining us :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top