Ph?bus EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 2, 2009 Messages 4,155 Jan 16, 2011 #6,643 7/10 It's not personalized enough imo, and the animation cuts off at the end. I have a sig, it's just not made yet.
7/10 It's not personalized enough imo, and the animation cuts off at the end. I have a sig, it's just not made yet.
F Fallouttt Poster Joined Jul 2, 2010 Messages 203 Jan 16, 2011 #6,644 6/10 Cool looking egg but I dont like clicking eggs.
Ph?bus EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 2, 2009 Messages 4,155 Jan 17, 2011 #6,647 Fallouttt said: 6/10 Cool looking egg but I dont like clicking eggs. Click to expand... Hater! You can base my sig off of the links in it, too. ^_^ 8/10
Fallouttt said: 6/10 Cool looking egg but I dont like clicking eggs. Click to expand... Hater! You can base my sig off of the links in it, too. ^_^ 8/10
B BokkChoi EGO Addict Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 1,379 Jan 17, 2011 #6,648 Looks like a nice sig, pretty funny. And I like the lighting all over the place. The text is wonderfully placed. 10/10. /sarcasm
Looks like a nice sig, pretty funny. And I like the lighting all over the place. The text is wonderfully placed. 10/10. /sarcasm
V-FIN Forum Fiend Joined Jun 3, 2009 Messages 653 Jan 17, 2011 #6,649 I like the lighting and the effects you've used, only thing is that the blending looks like a little bit messed up but otherwise it's nice! 8.5/10
I like the lighting and the effects you've used, only thing is that the blending looks like a little bit messed up but otherwise it's nice! 8.5/10
T The Slayer EGO Zealot Joined Jan 22, 2010 Messages 1,948 Jan 17, 2011 #6,650 9/10 i like those daggers =P
F Fallouttt Poster Joined Jul 2, 2010 Messages 203 Jan 17, 2011 #6,651 7/10 Some of the colors dont seem to fit the sig
B BokkChoi EGO Addict Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 1,379 Jan 17, 2011 #6,652 9/10, only because the text isn't blended in enough for me, and her right side kind of sticks out, if it blended into the background like her left side is it would be a 9.5/10.
9/10, only because the text isn't blended in enough for me, and her right side kind of sticks out, if it blended into the background like her left side is it would be a 9.5/10.
D D-Tektive Forum Fiend Joined Jun 20, 2008 Messages 602 Jan 18, 2011 #6,654 not much work... just a resize and a update on how many achievements. 7/10
Ph?bus EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 2, 2009 Messages 4,155 Jan 18, 2011 #6,655 9/10 I swear I think I just started the having-an-egg-in-your-sig trend. >.>
C Camp Commando Famous Joined Jan 5, 2010 Messages 444 Jan 19, 2011 #6,656 Ugh not these! lol 7/10 Next person plz rate only tron one
P Panzer1509 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 18, 2009 Messages 2,354 Jan 20, 2011 #6,658 Nice job... 8/10
BlackBird. Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 1, 2009 Messages 2,865 Jan 20, 2011 #6,659 The One I made you was better 7/10 for the 2nd, The first one is ugly
F Fallouttt Poster Joined Jul 2, 2010 Messages 203 Jan 20, 2011 #6,660 7/10 You've had this sig for a while no?