If you were in charge of the CS Division for one day, what would you do and why?

Hmm...Take off maps that aren't played on minigames and probably change highschool back to original
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfOAtl2exjc[/ame]

My first part of the MASTER PLAN is that I would fire c-whit but make him an recruiting advisor. Next I would then make every event a "poke c-whit with a fork event" where we make fun of him for an hour then go poke him with a fork. The last part of my master plan is when c-whit goes to his hello kitty bed and cries next to his hello kitty dakimakura in which he made himself in arts&crafts in camp.

I am such a cutie and everyone loves me

fixed
 
I would get other divisions involved to populate servers which are lacking. Can help make events out of these and boost the activity in the division for those not into niche modes (jail, minigames, etc)
 
I would make it mandatory for every to listen to atleast one Justin bieber album to
join CSS Div in my option
 
Back
Top