Hi TF2 Division

fLoW3r

I made one post
Joined
Aug 26, 2013
Messages
8
Hi tf2 i want to you know because of cod division have been closed i decide to join tf2
I don't got tf2 for the moment but i will download it tomorrow ( 1:28 AM a this moment )
So i hope you don't be hard with me :$ and as you see it will be my first time on tf2 i'm a
"Noob" :p hope to get good moment with you bye all have a good night :) ♡
 
Hello Flower! Welcome to Dabes TF2 Division! Feel free to add me on steam :3 I'll help you get acquainted with TF2 if you'd like. I wouldn't say I'm the best but I know how things work :3 Steam name is DeeLuxxed.
 
Hey flower,
We spoke in vent, to join the TF2 division you will need to PM Kazoo or Cael on the forums and verify your maul by adding your steam ID, as I said before just add me on steam and I can help you out with this or talk to me in vent, and remember to only wear the =(e)= tag in game. Happy to see a familar face wanting to play the game of hats :)
 
Thx you all :) im gonna add you on steam later i'm gonna sleep now too late for me :)
 
Welcome to the Cat in the Hat Anime Division can't wait to see you play also good luck.
 
Welcome to the dabes anime division. Please spam kazoo with pictures of cats. She will appreciate it very much.
 
Welcome to the HatCatAnimeHat Divison known as TF2!
Some advice:
When Frosty Spartan is on your server, watch your head.
If you see someone on your team looking suspicious, go ahead and putthem on fire.
If you don't have hats, you need to buy one now, or people won't be very friendly to you.
Don't try making lists of advice of all you know, because there's a lot to learn out there.
 
Beware flower, this division actually made me like cats and watch anime.

You have been warned.
 
Beware flower, this division actually made me like cats and watch anime.

You have been warned.

To provide a dissenting anecdote, I've been in the division a long time and still hate both. :glare:
 
Welcome! ^^ Always good to see a new face around here. Hopefully you have fun and enjoy the game!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top