D DragonD The Division of None Joined Jan 12, 2009 Messages 3,240 Sep 15, 2013 #1 What's your favorite sport to watch or play? Thanks to Ichor from the PSC for this poll suggestion.
D DragonD The Division of None Joined Jan 12, 2009 Messages 3,240 Sep 15, 2013 #2 I'm a football fan myself. (and it's FOOTBALL, don't matter what those silly eruo people call it) P.S Ichor.. (cough)Giants suck!(cough)
I'm a football fan myself. (and it's FOOTBALL, don't matter what those silly eruo people call it) P.S Ichor.. (cough)Giants suck!(cough)
FalconRyder Poster =(eGO)= Joined Nov 11, 2008 Messages 150 Sep 15, 2013 #3 I watch Hockey! But my Wife watches Football. Broncos! Which I can't deny they are doing well!
Drew Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Feb 25, 2012 Messages 3,935 Sep 15, 2013 #4 Football! Go Patriots!
Vertago Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Jul 10, 2010 Messages 3,157 Sep 15, 2013 #6 Playing Games is a Sport!
Bladed Thread Thumper =(e)= Joined Feb 9, 2011 Messages 1,054 Sep 15, 2013 #7 Playing games is a sport!
_Sushi Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 30, 2011 Messages 2,013 Sep 15, 2013 #8 Track and Field, Cycling...
K kamikazi I made one post Joined Feb 17, 2011 Messages 23 Sep 15, 2013 #9 Egames ftw! it gives me more adrenaline boosts than any other sport... and you dont have to train every day. . . lazy me :3
Egames ftw! it gives me more adrenaline boosts than any other sport... and you dont have to train every day. . . lazy me :3
S Spathika EGO Addict Joined Mar 3, 2012 Messages 1,309 Sep 15, 2013 #10 Tennis Since there is no option q.q
M Main Rookie Joined Aug 3, 2011 Messages 43 Sep 15, 2013 #11 Love watching FOOTBALL, but would rather play some Hoops
acefisher1 Thread Thumper Joined Sep 4, 2008 Messages 1,026 Sep 15, 2013 #14 I don't keep up with traditional sports. I watch eSports. Starcraft2, Quake Live, and League of Legends.
I don't keep up with traditional sports. I watch eSports. Starcraft2, Quake Live, and League of Legends.
Bryan Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 2,787 Sep 15, 2013 #16 Let's go with eSports :biggrin:
Taze I made one post Joined Feb 23, 2012 Messages 26 Sep 15, 2013 #19 To Play - Golf To Watch - Football
D Dr3am EGO Is My Life! Joined Feb 16, 2012 Messages 8,514 Sep 15, 2013 #20 I <3 soccer a lotttt so I would just watch soccer