What's your favorite sport to watch or play?

What's your favorite sport to watch or play?

  • Hockey

    Points: 40 10.1%
  • Football

    Points: 90 22.6%
  • Soccer

    Points: 55 13.8%
  • Basketball

    Points: 30 7.5%
  • Baseball

    Points: 22 5.5%
  • Playing video games is a sport right???

    Points: 113 28.4%
  • Other (please explain)

    Points: 48 12.1%

  • Total voters
    398
(american) football ain't a sport, is just big fat doods punching each other, 3 seconds of something boring happening and 3 hours of commercials.

I prefer watching animated series, that's a sport right? :P
 
Basketball - LA Lakers
Baseball - LA Dodgers
Football - Philadelphia Eagles
Hockey - LA Kings
Soccer - Korean national soccer team ;D

All you baseball and basketball haters, please. Stop. :)
 
It's football not sissy soccer as u bloody americans say get it right :)
 
(american) football ain't a sport, is just big fat doods punching each other, 3 seconds of something boring happening and 3 hours of commercials.

I prefer watching animated series, that's a sport right? :P


This comment made me laugh so hard...:w00t:
 
I'd have to say Snooker.


Also, can you guys please just pick ONE name that fits each sport properly, FOOTBALL is where you have a goalie and a net, and you have an actual SPHERICAL ball..

The other one, people call it "american football" I think, is where you have a hand egg and you throw it around and run and shit.. call that whatever you want, but not football, just not football.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top