Good evening my fellow eGO members and friends,
I come to you today with something tragic. It involves the signatures of many of you. Yes, it's true. Some of you have signatures that take up 3/4 of the space on my monitor. And my monitor really isn't that small, either. I appreciate that we all like images in our signature, I mean, hey, I do, too! But we gotta draw a line somewhere.
Really, who wants to see many posts with one line of text and somewhere along 15 lines worth of signature stuff? It's just not necessary, and it's annoying, too.
I hate to be a bother about it, but it just gives me a headache. So I ask you, my friends, can we please have some sanity with the signatures? It's for the good of all of us!
Thank you all for being awesome.
I come to you today with something tragic. It involves the signatures of many of you. Yes, it's true. Some of you have signatures that take up 3/4 of the space on my monitor. And my monitor really isn't that small, either. I appreciate that we all like images in our signature, I mean, hey, I do, too! But we gotta draw a line somewhere.
Really, who wants to see many posts with one line of text and somewhere along 15 lines worth of signature stuff? It's just not necessary, and it's annoying, too.
I hate to be a bother about it, but it just gives me a headache. So I ask you, my friends, can we please have some sanity with the signatures? It's for the good of all of us!
Thank you all for being awesome.















