- Joined
- Oct 29, 2009
- Messages
- 6,556
So anzio is changing back into Flash?
<3 Blue
<3 Blue


A thoughtful and constuctive post. Donner really needs no more extra help, its currently 8th and slowly climbing. All of our servers are still in the top 100, Strand is slipping, but we have restricted weapons to hopefully help the slow fills that Strand was experiencing.
Yes Anzio has needed help for a very long time, I myself have dumped 100's of hours into it. We are just asking you to come in and try it out, if you don't like it, don't play there. We will still support all our servers like we have already, we fill them up from the most popular down.
So anzio is changing back into Flash?
<3 Blue![]()
Flash struggled for months, not years. I was one of the key advocates to do everything possible to save the map. However, I was also a major reason why we got rid of it when it was clear that nothing was helping.
The previous DoD leadership (I think Blue is the only leadership member from around that time still in position) saw what was to come and made the decision to remove the server and try a completely different approach-- Anzio.
The low game population makes it difficult to consistently fill servers, especially five public servers with at least two of the five servers struggling to fill up half way.