This Thread Has A Lot Of Views

On a potato of one to potato, how potato is this thread?

  • Mashed

    Points: 79 36.4%
  • Moo

    Points: 56 25.8%
  • Potato

    Points: 80 36.9%
  • Moar Salt Pl0x

    Points: 87 40.1%

  • Total voters
    217
Now what is the fun in that? I've never had any issues with putting metal forks into electrical outlets.

My friend got the nickname sparky after he stuck tweezers into an electrical socket and short circuited the entire school for the day.

SOOOOO FUNNY!!!!
 
My friend got the nickname sparky after he stuck tweezers into an electrical socket and short circuited the entire school for the day.

SOOOOO FUNNY!!!!

I take it that he caused quite a "spark" at the school.
 
I have tons of stories to tell about my life. Some funny some not, some friggin hilarious!! Ask me and I shall tell. Name a topic, and I probably have a story about it.
 
I have tons of stories to tell about my life. Some funny some not, some friggin hilarious!! Ask me and I shall tell. Name a topic, and I probably have a story about it.

in highschool i was in a school that was like 95% hispanic or asian

all my friends referred to me as Whiteboy

several people signed my yearbook with "everyones favorite white guy"
 
I diddnt notice, but we hit 1.4k posts. Almost at 1.5k. Let's do it
 
So I foundout that there are so many different color codes than the simple red, green, etc. take for example..Magenta
 
Back
Top