This Thread Has A Lot Of Views

On a potato of one to potato, how potato is this thread?

  • Mashed

    Points: 79 36.4%
  • Moo

    Points: 56 25.8%
  • Potato

    Points: 80 36.9%
  • Moar Salt Pl0x

    Points: 87 40.1%

  • Total voters
    217
do-the-signal-o.gif
 
giphy.gif

You people will regret having ever +'d that wretched and untrue comment for I shall now dirty my hands and forsake my own blood-oath so that you will lament your decision to praise this rubbish-filled excuse for a thread! Prepare to feverishly attempt to claw your own eyes out (or scroll down) for I shall bring forth the vilest and most despicable images I can find (of course, while maintaining the policies of EdgeGamers LLC).


I will enlighten you all to the true extent of the madness and depravity of the internet-- vile things that sicken me to my core. I will suffer in finding and then posting this execrated content so that you may all know that your love of this thread is misplaced!


Abandon all hope, ye who enter HERE

P.S. I'll probably do the stuff I just mentioned in the last couple of paragraphs later today or when I remember... no rush.
 
This thread is so old I don't even remember what I voted for. I think it was Mashed?
 
Wait what what's going on


What's going on?

By posting in this thread, you're the newest member of the Semi-unofficial Operation: X My Little Pony Club-- that's what's going on!!!

Don't worry, I've already added you to the roster!


giphy.gif
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top