This Thread Has A Lot Of Views

On a potato of one to potato, how potato is this thread?

  • Mashed

    Points: 79 36.4%
  • Moo

    Points: 56 25.8%
  • Potato

    Points: 80 36.9%
  • Moar Salt Pl0x

    Points: 87 40.1%

  • Total voters
    217
1275937249093s.jpg
 
OK i try to help this thread drag along limping and morally wounded but i i would ask that we please finally let this thread die a well deserved and Honorable and peaceful death

if this offends anyone i'm sorry
 
OK i try to help this thread drag along limping and morally wounded but i i would ask that we please finally let this thread die a well deserved and Honorable and peaceful death

if this offends anyone i'm sorry

:chair: not yet not yet. It must hit at least 2k
 
To those people who think this thread is still alive, I wanted to post that I most likely will not be active on Gmod for the next month due to my recent decision to bring back the CS:S Office server back to life. I may drop by in TS here and then, but will mostly be busy doing the aforementioned task.
 
I google imaged my steam name and found ths. Perfectly sums this up.
GCMRsXx.jpg
 
Back
Top