What kind of CS:GO server would you like to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In csgo jail, there are no sprays, so it makes it harder for CTs to give instructions. I think it kinda killed jail for some people. You also need some sort of plugin if you want to put them in. The new server has to be appealing so that people do not just log in and queue for matchmaking. I never really join servers because of this.

I hear alot of the 1v1 arena's that practice aiming do fairly well and it helps people practice for matchmaking.
 
Last edited:
Anything but Jail. Sad to say, all of these people who want Jail will NOT be supporting the server. I hate to call everyone out, but it is just the truth.

They might be here for the first week or two, but I promise you that no one will be in it within 3 weeks tops. Just server filling isn't what people of eGO do nowadays.

Rough truth to say, but is the truth nonetheless.
 
Going by what happened to HS server after it made a come back, I would say big NO to hs server. Make an DM or head shot server. I have seen many players using those servers for warming up or practicing to improve their game.
 
Wasn't the dm server dead last time it was tried out? Besides theres the fragshack and netcode dm servers already.
 
In addition to just saying what you want, try and give us a reason as to why you would like it and how you think it will benefit the community. That would really help us a lot! :)
 
Going by what happened to HS server after it made a come back, I would say big NO to hs server. Make an DM or head shot server. I have seen many players using those servers for warming up or practicing to improve their game.

You're not understanding completely why we brought highschool back over keeping a dead jail server.

Yes, we want it filled all the time, but it's a lot easier to fill and start a game over Jail. We can fill highschool if enough of us try at the given time. We always do it.

Don't be so judgmental. ;)
 
You're not understanding completely why we brought highschool back over keeping a dead jail server.

Yes, we want it filled all the time, but it's a lot easier to fill and start a game over Jail. We can fill highschool if enough of us try at the given time. We always do it.

Don't be so judgmental. ;)
In that case that's cool.. BTW, today on dust 2 few people were asking abt jail server on GO and I told them we are still in the process of deciding... So, jail might work
 
Jail failed where it was more popular in css than in csgo. Why would we want to add jail when it already failed in a game where jail is a popular game mode. I think like everyone else is saying we should add a 1v1 arena game mode so people can join us and warm up before going on about playing their competitive games.
 
Jail or a 1v1 server would be great in my opinion. 1v1 is fun the one I visit is often full during most of the day, and is great for aim and reflex practicing. Jail on the other hand is a wild card because 3/4 of the people who say they'll support usually stop playing all together the month after so it would require a much bigger push from the division as a whole to work
 
Why the hell would we get a 1v1 server so 2 people can play on it.

The only reason none of these servers work is because there is no dedication. As death said, we fill the server up for about 2 weeks then once leadership stop filling it everyday you guys stop filling. Death match may work but it would be hard to fill because it's not a server where people stay on for hours, it's more of a 15-30 minute play time. That being said the last time we had a death match we used the valve death match for most of its lifespan, if we were to get a good death match I think you should talk with the comp team as we use deathmatches and know what works more than most people. The only bad thing about it is what bay said, there is already a bunch of really popular deathmatches, I have a few ideas of you want to talk about ric.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes this was from my phone
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top