Admin Classes!

Has admin school(in server) helped you become a better admin?

  • YES!! Thank you so much!

    Points: 444 41.4%
  • Not really, I know it all.

    Points: 121 11.3%
  • We have admin school!?

    Points: 116 10.8%
  • Where do I sign up?

    Points: 391 36.5%

  • Total voters
    1,072
Think it's a great idea....been asking for some time now for COD4 to have one.
 
I took one of the original in-server admin classes back in April. Good ol' Monkeybits was the instructor. It was worth taking again.
 
not an admin yet but i could use a refresher so when i finally get to be one for ego:D:D
 
Admin school rocks!

The best part of admin school that I like was the group picture you get after comptetion. LOL!

Peace and happy holidays for all!
 
i only attended 2 or 3 but they helped me out so much i now know wat to do when ppl are breaking the rules
thanks
 
im torn on this one.

The admin school was good for learning what rules eGO wants enforced and how, but its a fairly small set and yet the class is forever long and consequently boring as hell. (least the one i attended was)

I got lots more insight and admin direction from admin scenario of the weeks than i did the class.

admin class, 5
admin scenario of the week, 9
 
I would say 9. The admin classes are great. Ithink they need someone to be a trouble maker during the class for practice.
 
9...best way is to read through a lot of different threads in multiple places. Would be a 10 if they were all together. Great job!
 
9...there is nothing like real life experience to better understand how to deal with annoying people or situations.
 
I think if 30% percent of voters want to know where to sign up, then someone should get on that! =]
 

Latest posts

Back
Top