m14

nesbitt

Rookie
Joined
Dec 21, 2008
Messages
33
hey I know that its not in game but it is in the sperit of the ins style but I just got this new Air soft gun that I did a lot of internal and external upgrades
172.jpg


173.jpg


174.jpg
 
I dont have any that are that nice, but I have about 15 of them.

This christmas I went to thinkgeek and got two of the $25 m-16s. They are pretty kewl for a Cheap EAG weapon.
 
Thank you for clarity there SoulRipper, I forget that we are very multi cultural.
 
Thats kind of scary, what exactly do you use this for?
Just curious :confused:

Pestie2.jpg
 
This is interesting... might have to check this out. The store a block from me sells lots of these types of "guns" so there's probably some organized activities around here for that. I knew about paint guns but didn't realize you could also play games with air guns.
 
nice gun, great price. lots of ammo I hope :)

I need to get into my community AirSoft group my friend asked me to join. I have two guns but me and my cousins only played at an abandoned school once :/
 
This is interesting... might have to check this out. The store a block from me sells lots of these types of "guns" so there's probably some organized activities around here for that. I knew about paint guns but didn't realize you could also play games with air guns.[/QUOT


try google I live in Illinois and I found a ton of sites with events here


and the ongoing battle between paintball and airsoft :rolleyes:

here is my analogy

paintball=CSS
air soft=Ins

paintball captures the very fast paced action of css with out being realistic
while airsoft might be a little slower but is a lot more realistic
 
Semi-automatic high power sniper rifles?

There are alot of deers emptying their bladders right now :D
 
umm you can buy fully automatic assault rifles a lot of deers are being torn to pieces right now


here is a good example of what a real event is like

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WAZPthQvhw&feature=channel[/ame]
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top