m14

lol sorry ive seen airsoft revolvers that use ammo that looks like hot ammo with a little hole in the tip to fit the bb in so its more realistic
 
I have a UTG M-14, I like it a lot, but mine's black , and I use the iron sights :D
 
Nice. Never really messed with airsoft, but it looks like a replica from the game.
 
I didn't know what airsoft was so I looked it up and it turns out to be the same thing as a the BB guns we used as kids. I guess it's just a marketing gimick.
 
How is it a marketing gimmick? its an internationally recognized sport. and they are much less deadly than actual bb guns. I was going for a Black Hawk Down style M14 here
 
I'm inclined to agree. While the paint guns themselves may not look realistic and the guns do have their own firing characteristics, in woodsball or scenario games the tactics are generally quite the same. I never got into speedball much, but the field around here used to hold some good multi-hour scenario games. They were a lot of fun.

if I could find a camera to post my gun, I think I could prove you wrong ;p
 

Latest posts

Back
Top