For the first time ever = )

[quote1187159019=saOsiN]
now try that with milwake on the server.....
[/quote1187159019]

ROFLMBO
 
i wanna see mein kanphy chair and baron go head to head to see who gets the most kills. mein seems to like rifles and rojo obviously likes his mg.
 
We do it all the time. o.o; I always end up on top though. Its just my maniacal playing style where I rack up a heck of a lot of kills. Its hard to get steady mg kills.

Lol, rev challenged me to a duel to see who could get to 100 fastest with the kar. We were both owning it up hardcore, but I was almost at 200 by the time he hit 100. I'm just crazy like that. =\

Anyway, what it boils down to is that I'd win. =]
 
HEY ITS ZANALL IM BACK :) AND i wish i could be there !sad but im at my dads house and i cant go on DOD cuz when i go on a server it freezes and i have to restart my cp BUT IM GOING HOME SOON THEN I COULD PLAY :D then im going to stuck on the cp till ive tried ALL the servers !whoa
 

Latest posts

Back
Top