Farming HLX stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to have someone explain to me the specifics of stat farming, and when I heard about it, it sounded terrible, I don't know why people would want to do that for extra stat points. It's dishonest and doesn't prove anything.
 
Tottally, they should have to get the points off of skill, not off of cheating
 
Its sad that anyone would want to cheat this way. Its a game! You dont get money, anything tangable by being on the top of the stats page. What they should do is recatagorize the stat page so that it looks at your kill2death ratio first. Lose the whole point system. If you cap a flag then you should get one flag capture and not lots of points. But this is only my opinion.
 
Aw man... I just bought an HLXStats thresher... What am I going to do with $50000 worth of useless farm equipment?
 
People that cheat, farm hack, etc... SUCK and should be castrated or spade then slowly choked to death.... j/k - no not really yes - well maybe
 
# why dont u guys put 10 ppl to active the stats ? (5 allies and 5 axis .. ) then its harder for them to get points by cheating . :)
 
if u get rid of stats and points then i will have nothing to live for anymore
 
Yeah last time i saw somone farming points was when palmero was up and that was because nobody was really on lol, but otherwise that that its cool thanks for the warning for people that werent aware of this problem
 
Did you not read this thread at all? Stat farming is by no means limited to just this, but it includes:

Farmin' stats is basically, for example, capping flags for points on the server (per say an empty server). Anyways by capping flags, I mean that in order to trigger HLX Stats you need 4 people active to do so.

As an example 2 team mates on Allies, 2 on Axis, they decide to get together at one of the flags (whether it be Allies or Axis side) take turns and such to cap for points. I hope I explained it clearly enough.. excuse my poor ability to state things simply.

Translation: If you have 50+ caps in 20 minutes because you're switching off capturing a flag in a (nearly empty) server to get the point boost over and over, you're going to get banned if caught.
 
Thanks jeod, I thought it was pretty well explained in the thread if you read all the posts.
 
I JUST hate people who do this and not play the game the normal way. Their is one big way to get more xp.......... Get More Kills.
 
Yeah, but if you are high enough were most people give less than 6 points, capping flags (which is, of course, how one wins the round) for 6 points a pop gets mighty tempting.

Of course, I'm always trying to cap flags ... in a full server. And since I'm killing/dying at the same time I'm never worried about anyone mistaking my passion for holding the middle flag of Flash as an attempt to game the stats system. :D
 
I am a firm believer that stat farmers should be banned - just play the game as it is intended and you will be rewarded in the end; if not at least you had fun trying!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top