Farming HLX stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annihilator

Poster Extraordinaire
=(e)=
Joined
Jul 28, 2008
Messages
3,034
Are not permitted in any means. We have seen this too often here lately and have banned people because of this. You all should know that this is not acceptable and will not be tolerated in our clan nor on our servers.

Consider this everyones warning.....

Anyone who sees other members or non members please record their names down and when it occured and send them to me or another advisor via PM. Its easy to track the info, thanks to all those who have already messaged me with info.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to point out only people who are too bad to earn the points themselves Point camp.

End of story.
 
I'm not too worried about being guilty of this myself, but going forward, what exactly qualifies as "farming points"?

--Mr. Bildo
 
o.0 i change between sniping and mp44 and different weapons all the time :( i hope i aint point camping :(
 
I don't beleive it is, its sad it even has to be stated in a mature gaming community. Cheating in any fashion is not acceptable.
 
I don't beleive it is, its sad it even has to be stated in a mature gaming community. Cheating in any fashion is not acceptable.

I agree 100%. But I thought just to cover ourselves from those who say, I did not know or there is nothing saying I can't do it type of thing.
 
Thats why we suggest all new members signing up read through our rules and see what our clan stands for. I don't think its too much to ask to have people joining an organization to read the rules and whats expected of them before signing up with them.
 
I thought the bulk of this was handled already a few months ago, anyway, don't do it...but anni is always free to kill in the sewers...:)
 
Yeah if you guys want to get some points come and try to kill me in the sewers!
 
tsch i farm points on kalt all the time...the people keep on running in straight lines into my scope!
 
If you have to cheat playing a game, you'll cheat at anything. Your not just cheating yourself, you're also cheating your clan family.
 
Wait, sorry for being noobish but what is farming stats?

To me, on the surface, it sounds like it would be hard to tell whether someone is farming or not...

Can someone please explain?
 
Farmin' stats is basically, for example, capping flags for points on the server (per say an empty server). Anyways by capping flags, I mean that in order to trigger HLX Stats you need 4 people active to do so.

As an example 2 team mates on Allies, 2 on Axis, they decide to get together at one of the flags (whether it be Allies or Axis side) take turns and such to cap for points. I hope I explained it clearly enough.. excuse my poor ability to state things simply.
 
i never knew this was possible for dods, I've gone to stat padding servers for other games (battlefield 2) but i guess i don't really think it's cheating because anyone can go and stat pad. just my opinion i guess
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top