=(eGO)= music group- favourite music type poll

your favourite music style/types

  • dance

    Points: 2 1.9%
  • Rock

    Points: 30 28.0%
  • Alternative

    Points: 9 8.4%
  • Metal

    Points: 31 29.0%
  • Clasical

    Points: 3 2.8%
  • rave/electro

    Points: 12 11.2%
  • other(please specify in a post)

    Points: 20 18.7%

  • Total voters
    107
Heavy heavy low low is by far my favorite band.

But my favorite genre would have to be math rock or anything tech like that. I love skilled guitarists and sweet riffs.
 
its all about the dubstep!

all in all i am a metal fanatic though...black metal, thrash, death metal, doom, grindcore, you name it!

















j.c.

(little known fact, i use to play/tour as bass/screams for a black metal band)
 
Im not in this group but, my type of music is like Eminem's Songs and Techno :)
 
Mostly hardstyle :) I also like rock from Queen for example. And ABBA:) haha.
 
Alternative. There's just something special about it, which makes it extremely good.
 
I picked Metal but I really wish the poll was more multiple choice. Or would let you rank your choices too. Or had a few more options. Because this is my favorite Music of all. :)
 
Black metal, Symphonic metal, heavy metal. Anything with metal in the genre name, i'm probably into it.

My guilty pleasure of music is classical.
And who doesn't enjoy a good ol' comedy song now and then?

Here's my favorite song right now:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTlhUfBLKlM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTlhUfBLKlM[/ame]
 
This is the 2nd Necro'd thread I've seen today. Come on people, this thing's been dead for like 3 months.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top