H HeavY HeavY LoW LoW I made one post Joined Feb 22, 2009 Messages 5 Mar 1, 2009 #22 Heavy heavy low low is by far my favorite band. But my favorite genre would have to be math rock or anything tech like that. I love skilled guitarists and sweet riffs.
Heavy heavy low low is by far my favorite band. But my favorite genre would have to be math rock or anything tech like that. I love skilled guitarists and sweet riffs.
P pillar Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 14, 2008 Messages 2,968 Mar 11, 2009 #23 For those of you who are interested in joining the eGO Music Group on steam, simply go to http://steamcommunity.com/groups/EGOM
For those of you who are interested in joining the eGO Music Group on steam, simply go to http://steamcommunity.com/groups/EGOM
A alenmcmilan New Poster Joined Jun 25, 2010 Messages 0 Jun 25, 2010 #24 I like most .. Rock Pop Metal Electro Classical
Mayhem Death Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 11,744 Jun 25, 2010 #25 Definantly going with rock on this one. :thumbup:
J jordychrist Active Member Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 394 Jun 25, 2010 #26 its all about the dubstep! all in all i am a metal fanatic though...black metal, thrash, death metal, doom, grindcore, you name it! j.c. (little known fact, i use to play/tour as bass/screams for a black metal band)
its all about the dubstep! all in all i am a metal fanatic though...black metal, thrash, death metal, doom, grindcore, you name it! j.c. (little known fact, i use to play/tour as bass/screams for a black metal band)
B BokkChoi EGO Addict Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 1,379 Jun 25, 2010 #29 Why are we posting in a thread that is a year and 4 months old?
B Bonez Poster Joined Jan 12, 2010 Messages 186 Jun 25, 2010 #30 Im not in this group but, my type of music is like Eminem's Songs and Techno
BlackBird. Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 1, 2009 Messages 2,865 Jun 25, 2010 #31 Mostly hardstyle I also like rock from Queen for example. And ABBA haha.
Mr.SaJoRa Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 6, 2010 Messages 2,577 Jun 25, 2010 #32 Rock, Metal, Alternative. thats what i like
B BvB EGO Zealot Joined Dec 25, 2009 Messages 1,993 Jun 25, 2010 #33 Alternative. There's just something special about it, which makes it extremely good.
L Ledzo-INACTIVE EGO Zealot Joined Feb 16, 2010 Messages 1,545 Jun 25, 2010 #34 Any style of music , I just need good bass or rythm
Idol I make bad jokes =(eGO)= Joined Apr 12, 2008 Messages 3,780 Jun 25, 2010 #35 I picked Metal but I really wish the poll was more multiple choice. Or would let you rank your choices too. Or had a few more options. Because this is my favorite Music of all.
I picked Metal but I really wish the poll was more multiple choice. Or would let you rank your choices too. Or had a few more options. Because this is my favorite Music of all.
C Carmine Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 15, 2007 Messages 2,924 Jun 25, 2010 #36 Carmine said: everything but metal and most country (johnny cash is the exception) Click to expand... Oh wow, I remember when I used to not like metal. Hah!
Carmine said: everything but metal and most country (johnny cash is the exception) Click to expand... Oh wow, I remember when I used to not like metal. Hah!
Master Shake I made one post Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 8 Jun 25, 2010 #38 Black metal, Symphonic metal, heavy metal. Anything with metal in the genre name, i'm probably into it. My guilty pleasure of music is classical. And who doesn't enjoy a good ol' comedy song now and then? Here's my favorite song right now: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTlhUfBLKlM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTlhUfBLKlM[/ame]
Black metal, Symphonic metal, heavy metal. Anything with metal in the genre name, i'm probably into it. My guilty pleasure of music is classical. And who doesn't enjoy a good ol' comedy song now and then? Here's my favorite song right now: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTlhUfBLKlM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTlhUfBLKlM[/ame]
T TremendousLion Thread Junky Joined Feb 7, 2010 Messages 864 Jun 25, 2010 #39 Acid/Classic Rock Grateful Dead mostly
Sexy Beast Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 2,641 Jun 25, 2010 #40 This is the 2nd Necro'd thread I've seen today. Come on people, this thing's been dead for like 3 months.
This is the 2nd Necro'd thread I've seen today. Come on people, this thing's been dead for like 3 months.