=(eGO)= music group- favourite music type poll

your favourite music style/types

  • dance

    Points: 2 1.9%
  • Rock

    Points: 30 28.0%
  • Alternative

    Points: 9 8.4%
  • Metal

    Points: 31 29.0%
  • Clasical

    Points: 3 2.8%
  • rave/electro

    Points: 12 11.2%
  • other(please specify in a post)

    Points: 20 18.7%

  • Total voters
    107
I mostly listen to Hip-hop, old school rap, some new rap, alternative, and dance/electronic. What's not okay with me is Country. I HATE COUNTRY
 
Austrian Death Machine, August Burns Red, Trivium
and "good" rap

MC frontalot, YTCracker, Dre, Jedi Mind Tricks, and Hopsin
 
when im in the car, its a range of rock/metal to trance & drum n bass. its all a matter of what im in the mood for. gaming wise, gotta be trance.
 
Metalcore, Screamo, Emo, and rock!

I hate rap, RnB, Hip Hop, country, and metal.
 
rock... Preferably classic :D Zeppelin, the who, the beatles, the doors. Those types :D
 
Well i like a lot of genres. But I picked metal because I probably listen to it the most.

I like all different types of metal, rock, hard rock, reggae, some rap
 
Back
Top