=(eGO)= music group- favourite music type poll

your favourite music style/types

  • dance

    Points: 2 1.9%
  • Rock

    Points: 30 28.0%
  • Alternative

    Points: 9 8.4%
  • Metal

    Points: 31 29.0%
  • Clasical

    Points: 3 2.8%
  • rave/electro

    Points: 12 11.2%
  • other(please specify in a post)

    Points: 20 18.7%

  • Total voters
    107

Ice hearted killer

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
5,768
this is a poll for the members of the =(eGO)= music group (feel free to join) its multi chose (if i get it to work right that is)

the results will be used for something interesting in the future ;)

*ok I didn't get it right its not multi chose i'm sorry, if you have more than one preferred style post them and they will be added to the finial result*
 
Last edited:
anything with great guitars and comprehensible lyrics

not so much caring for comprehensible lyrics. i listen mainly to rock, heavy metal, alternative
 
metal / techno is really good for css, i prefer metal though :)
 
All kinds of metal and rock
punk/ska/pop punk
techno/dance/happy hardcore/drum and bass
blues/jazz/classical
rap/hiphop/r&b
Country.

Thats what I listen to xD
 
everything but metal and most country (johnny cash is the exception)
 
results.jpg
ok, results are in metal wins with 11 votes. this means the first music night that i will be hosting will be a metal night, any requests/suggestions pm them to me so i can create a play list
 
i was gonna say, whats the difference between rave/electro & dance? ne ways i choose either of those since im into trance & dnb.
 
I voted rock but I do like all of the above and more as long as it has good lyrics or good beats I like it..
 
I posted metal because its the most intense and original (lets not forget dark) kind of music ive ever heard, but im not saying that all of the above aren't ( btw couldn't decide witch one, rock or metal...) LONG LIVE THE METAL GODS GO PRIEST GO MAIDEN:D:D:D
 
Melodic Metal, and I have some random other favorites, like many Michael Jackson songs. And of course, Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley (love that song)
 
Metal!!!!

Just about all kinds. Not into death metal that much though, but its cool. Bands like SOAD and Tool, is what i listen to mainly.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top