hmmmm this is true, i agree, even though we are in the clan we shouldn't be held higher than the pubs. Well theres only one person who can solve this debate... JohnT (Cause hes like the only one who can put this ingame) we need his permission.
We shouldn't? This is where one of my points is. What makes us any different than a pub besides having the tag? This has nothing to do with wanting the character model. Basically any pub with a decent attitude is welcomed into our community regardless of age. There is a very fine line between "e" and that. When you put the tag on pride can only go so far. I honestly could care less about being a "G" or "GO" I joined eGO for the community and it feels like all this organization is about is getting your next rank or admin power. I'm just trying to take it in a direction where joining has some benefits and helps you feel like your...special...lol. I just want to be loved. <3











)










