De-Motions!

DEMOTIONS!​


If we can trace your IP to SoCal* and you are not at the party we will demote you to the lowest demotion demotable.

If you make it to the party and are e or eG you will most likey get bumped up a level!



*If you do not know what SoCal is, you are not required to attend the party.
 
I live in Oregon, and I have been to LA before. I know what SoCal is :P

But I live to far away to make it a day trip drive, and it's a little to expensive to fly. Sorry :(
 
I live in rhode island but if someone wants to buy me a ticket there i willget on that plane!!!
 
haha well im from CenCal which is kinda almost maybe sorta close but the LBC is still a little far. just a bit to far
 
Yeah.. Kansas to California.. You pay for gas and I'll be there.
 
OMG! Thats not even funny for me, when i saw it on the news, my heart skipped a beat... it scared me, now i definitely want to go... :(
 
Im sorry John, Im helping out some people(mom and daughter) move into their new apt, they been homeless in thier van all week, and need alot of help becuz people bailed on them, if I get de-moted its alright atleast I know it was for some stupid reason, once again sorry guys
 
Im sorry John, Im helping out some people(mom and daughter) move into their new apt, they been homeless in thier van all week, and need alot of help becuz people bailed on them, if I get de-moted its alright atleast I know it was not for some stupid reason, once again sorry guys
 
just talked to slayr:P he said all is good, didnt know it was a joke......*smacks self*
 
SoCal = South California?

I hope this isn't serious, btw. If it's not, it's a good laugh. If it is, I feel bad for those in SoCal that don't go. :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top