Works in Progress **56k Beware**

You got it Borat, that was next on my list actually then TF2.

CoD will pose some troubles with coloring since its so real world with grays, browns and blacks.. any ideas/suggestions would be nice.
 
Last edited:
The 'Find Edges' filter is only good on the NEOTOKYO characters as they are more 'sci-fi' and the DoD:s ones aren't. Find some other cool effect for this imo. Also the lighting on the eGO logo is a bit harsh and too bright in some areas.

Other then the things mentioned above, great work ! I'll keep folowing this thread.
 
The 'Find Edges' filter is only good on the NEOTOKYO characters as they are more 'sci-fi' and the DoD:s ones aren't.

I agree. That effect on the DoD:S characters makes it look too inconsistent, where only certain portions of the images benefit from it fully, the rest seems blotchy and a little out of place.

The Neo-Tokyo one is downright awesome though. Wouldn't change a thing on that one.
 
what program do you use Duality?

Mainly I use PhotoShop CS4


I agree. That effect on the DoD:S characters makes it look too inconsistent, where only certain portions of the images benefit from it fully, the rest seems blotchy and a little out of place.

The Neo-Tokyo one is downright awesome though. Wouldn't change a thing on that one.

I agree, I'll re-do the DoD's one soon, maybe tomorrow if I have the time. Any suggestions on the type of dod player? Valve "drawings", in-game shots?



Heres a sig I'm working on for Hammer, any suggestions or needed tweaks? (i've gotten feedback about adding eGO somewhere and "ban" on the hammer) If its fine then great, if not Anything would help.

hammersig1.png
 
Last edited:
I think you should leave the top logo with out the lines and just leave it plain and keep the water effects.
 
I think you should make the hammer shorter. It looks a little out on it's own right now. You could either make the layer the hammer is on small as a whole or just erase part of the handle and move it down.

It's a personal preference of mine, but scrolling signatures are annoying and does anyone ever scroll them to see what you've put there? I don't know, but I don't.

I really like what you've done with the text, especially doing the opposite for the second half of the name. Breaks the unity and still keeps the whole theme together.
 
Heres a sig I'm working on for Hammer, any suggestions or needed tweaks? (i've gotten feedback about adding eGO somewhere and "ban" on the hammer) If its fine then great, if not Anything would help.


Ban on the hammer would be hysterical lol! As usual you are the master....I have my sig pic if you wanted to spiff it up lol!
 
I think you should make the hammer shorter. It looks a little out on it's own right now. You could either make the layer the hammer is on small as a whole or just erase part of the handle and move it down.

It's a personal preference of mine, but scrolling signatures are annoying and does anyone ever scroll them to see what you've put there? I don't know, but I don't.

I really like what you've done with the text, especially doing the opposite for the second half of the name. Breaks the unity and still keeps the whole theme together.

Yea I just realized the hammer is a bit too long, I'll see how it looks with a smaller hammer 1st since I dont really want to cut it.

And the text is the same used in Insurgency so I figured he'd like it.
 
You could just free transform the layer the hammer is on to make it smaller instead of searching for a new one that fits.

Even if the handle went below the rest of the image a bit, I think that'd still look good.
 
I just resized that particular layer, it fits perfectly in the sig area and heres the Result:

hammersig2.png
 
Ban on the hammer would be hysterical lol! As usual you are the master....I have my sig pic if you wanted to spiff it up lol!

Here's my go @ it Miztrezz, I dont know if it's spiffy enough. Again any feedback will be helpful, I'm learning here!


miztrezzsig1.png
 
Last edited:
Here's a wallpaper I whipped up with some free time this afternoon. Any feedback would be helpful.

It's a bigger file (2mb) so bare with if you're on a slow connection.



edgegamerswallpapercity.png
 
Last edited:
I'm not a fan of the new logo so I just don't like it. great concept tough.
 
Well for any fans of the old logo heres one:

edgegamerswallpapercity.png
 
Last edited:


-------------------

Duality could you make a 1920x1080 version of your above Neotokyo wallpaper ?

Please. ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top