The Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vintage DirectHit - merged into Trading Thread

Hey guys i'm looking for a vintage direct hit anyone have one for trade?
 
Looking for:

Magistrates Mullet

The Hound Dog



Trading:

9 yes thats not a typo 9 crates ranging in series. There is a series 3 in there.

Bombing Run Scout hat.

Handful of assorted weapons.
 
Beta what are you looking for or what do you want for those earbuds?
 
I want Earbuds so bad but I doubt no one would trade me, unless I give them all my items :P
 
Trading:
  • Bonk Helm (Scout Hat)
  • Vintage Sandman (Scout Melee)
  • Vintage Bonk! Atomic Punch (Scout Drink)
  • Vintage Ubersaw (Medic Melee)
  • Vintage Huntsman (Sniper Primary)
  • The Backburner (Pyro Primary)
  • Three Crates (Check in my Backpack or PM me, for the type)

What I want:
  • Familiar Fez (Spy hat)
  • Powerjack (Pyro Melee)

My Backpack

PM on the Forums or Add me on Steam.

Updated
 
Trading:
  • Vintage Sandman (Scout Melee)
  • Vintage Bonk! Atomic Punch (Scout Drink)
  • Vintage Ubersaw (Medic Melee)
  • Vintage Huntsman (Sniper Primary)
  • The Backburner (Pyro Primary)
  • Three Crates (Check in my Backpack or PM me, for the type)

What I want:
  • Familiar Fez (Spy hat)
  • Powerjack (Pyro Melee)

My Backpack

PM on the Forums or Add me on Steam.

Finally got rid of that Bonk Helm!
Updated.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top