Valve Maps's Progress Thread

Should we disable no-crits & no-spread on VM for Quickplay?

  • Yes

    Points: 24 55.8%
  • No

    Points: 19 44.2%

  • Total voters
    43
  • Poll closed .
People have lives they have to attend to, and real life always comes before gaming. They can't be gaming all day like others.

As true as this is, this dip in the ranks sometimes happens even when VM is filled as usual.
This recent dip is due to the server emptying out, for whatever reason. (I'm thinking server crashing.)

And lives. Who needs them?

/me seriously needs a life.
 
We've had our ups and downs with the ranking, but so far, so good. :)

Now here is where I go off-topic.

Gentlemen and ladies, I have came to a horrible realization: my final exams are practically here. (Actually, I already knew, but I've been ignoring it.)
I have 2 finals next week and then 3 the following week. And to top that off, I have 2 projects due within the next two weeks, among other smaller assignments.

What does this mean? This means I'll be less active on the servers, forums, Steam chat, etc. More importantly, I won't be able to help jump-start/fill the servers in the mornings. (<- Kinda on topic.)

I may still play during weekend nights, but we'll see about that.
 
We've had our ups and downs with the ranking, but so far, so good. :)

Now here is where I go off-topic.

Gentlemen and ladies, I have came to a horrible realization: my final exams are practically here. (Actually, I already knew, but I've been ignoring it.)
I have 2 finals next week and then 3 the following week. And to top that off, I have 2 projects due within the next two weeks, among other smaller assignments.

What does this mean? This means I'll be less active on the servers, forums, Steam chat, etc. More importantly, I won't be able to help jump-start/fill the servers in the mornings. (<- Kinda on topic.)

I may still play during weekend nights, but we'll see about that.

you should be focusing on finals. It's understandable. I hope rankings don't dip again though.
 
Valve Maps is now in the 300s with 390! YES! :D

Thanks to everyone who helps fill Valve Maps!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Valve Maps is now in the 300s with 390! YES! :D

Thanks to everyone who helps fill Valve Maps!

Guess that thanks doesn't go to me since I've been playing too much Tribes Ascend.
 
Guess that thanks doesn't go to me since I've been playing too much Tribes Ascend.

You're usually in school when the server is filled/jump-started anyway. :P

Play on weekend mornings though. :D

(Also, my supposed inactivity is failing. I helped start the server today and yesterday mornings... >.< )

/me goes back to programming.
 
You're usually in school when the server is filled/jump-started anyway. :P

Play on weekend mornings though. :D

(Also, my supposed inactivity is failing. I helped start the server today and yesterday mornings... >.< )

/me goes back to programming.

Every morning is busy for me. >:|
 
I just want to say thank you to you few who gave a large effort into filling Valve Maps and getting it to the rank it is today. I know I don't play it often anymore, due to Quick Play, but to see you guys getting it as high as it is makes me proud of you guys.

Keep it up and get us in the 200's!
 
We're dropping! Badly!

Unfortunately, due to finals and other stuff, our server's rank has fallen to the low 600's!

We need everyone who can help to join us in the effort! If you're free in the mornings/noon time (CST), help us fill VM!
 
Every time I'm available you guys are done filling and all the servers are full. So props to that I guess.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top