- Joined
- Aug 20, 2011
- Messages
- 616
People have lives they have to attend to, and real life always comes before gaming. They can't be gaming all day like others.
Says VP who is position 14. *cough*
People have lives they have to attend to, and real life always comes before gaming. They can't be gaming all day like others.
People have lives they have to attend to, and real life always comes before gaming. They can't be gaming all day like others.
Says VP who is position 14. *cough*
It's easy to gain rank when you play spy a lot. Hell, 9 points are given for sapping a mini sentry.
Sheesh, 9 points?
I change my statement: Says VP with 21 hours played.


We've had our ups and downs with the ranking, but so far, so good.
Now here is where I go off-topic.
Gentlemen and ladies, I have came to a horrible realization: my final exams are practically here. (Actually, I already knew, but I've been ignoring it.)
I have 2 finals next week and then 3 the following week. And to top that off, I have 2 projects due within the next two weeks, among other smaller assignments.
What does this mean? This means I'll be less active on the servers, forums, Steam chat, etc. More importantly, I won't be able to help jump-start/fill the servers in the mornings. (<- Kinda on topic.)
I may still play during weekend nights, but we'll see about that.
you should be focusing on finals. It's understandable. I hope rankings don't dip again though.
Valve Maps is now in the 300s with 390! YES!
Thanks to everyone who helps fill Valve Maps!
Guess that thanks doesn't go to me since I've been playing too much Tribes Ascend.


You're usually in school when the server is filled/jump-started anyway.
Play on weekend mornings though.
(Also, my supposed inactivity is failing. I helped start the server today and yesterday mornings... >.< )
/me goes back to programming.