never put 2 of them in the same bowl. *facepalm*
I don't have many tips other than don't put your finger on the bowl - he gets kinda angry.

apparently distilled water is horrible for them, there is no nutrients or something like that, but Thanks for all the info guys!
EDIT: also FatalSinz do you breed them or did you buy all of them, cause i am quite interested in breeding.
never put 2 of them in the same bowl. *facepalm*
I wouldn't ask for advice on this subject from me.. I ended up boiling my Beta when I changed the water to a bit above room temp.. Apparently they don't do well with quick temp changes, as it started to twitch madly before eventually going belly-up. =(

I wouldn't ask for advice on this subject from me.. I ended up boiling my Beta when I changed the water to a bit above room temp.. Apparently they don't do well with quick temp changes, as it started to twitch madly before eventually going belly-up. =(

Don't keep them in a martini glass. Back in college, a guy down the hall from me thought that was enough space. He learned his lesson after the second fish, when he upgraded the living conditions to a vase.
