This Thread Has A Lot Of Views

On a potato of one to potato, how potato is this thread?

  • Mashed

    Points: 79 36.4%
  • Moo

    Points: 56 25.8%
  • Potato

    Points: 80 36.9%
  • Moar Salt Pl0x

    Points: 87 40.1%

  • Total voters
    217
giphy.gif



Thank you for the Yeti Stomp of Approval. However, I must respectfully decline as I have yet to recover (both physically and mentally) from the Yeti Stomp of Casual Greetings.

389135_170x100.png
 
giphy.gif



Thank you for the Yeti Stomp of Approval. However, I must respectfully decline as I have yet to recover (both physically and mentally) from the Yeti Stomp of Casual Greetings.

This, is great, almost at 1k. That gif though. Let's let d4rth get the 1,000th post. He earned it.
 
will this be the first thread that ever gets 1000 comments? Can aim aim higher.. why don't we go to a million.. think big 1000000>1000
 
Guess who just finished bat and is signing up for gmod training?
 
Back
Top