- Joined
- Sep 14, 2008
- Messages
- 1,389
![]()
Thank you for the Yeti Stomp of Approval. However, I must respectfully decline as I have yet to recover (both physically and mentally) from the Yeti Stomp of Casual Greetings.
![]()
Thank you for the Yeti Stomp of Approval. However, I must respectfully decline as I have yet to recover (both physically and mentally) from the Yeti Stomp of Casual Greetings.
![]()
Thank you for the Yeti Stomp of Approval. However, I must respectfully decline as I have yet to recover (both physically and mentally) from the Yeti Stomp of Casual Greetings.
Inb4 thread locked at post #999.
It's a prophecy.We don't need negativity lol
It's a prophecy.
We don't need no education.
We don't need no thoughts controlled.
Thank you very much.
edjamacation
Sent from my potato using electrolysis.
I was trying to reference pink floyd the wall
will this be the first thread that ever gets 1000 comments? Can aim aim higher.. why don't we go to a million.. think big 1000000>1000