Hope we answered what we could [Bandit].
Yea, thanks, those double negatives really did confuse me. Oh well. Thanks for the info
Hope we answered what we could [Bandit].
My spring break was last week lol, Well hope you enjoy yourself kazoo while im blowing stuff up in my chem labs![]()
I played last night... the odd thing is when I play and get people on, it usually fills right up. It didn't last night D;
Yea, thanks, those double negatives really did confuse me. Oh well. Thanks for the info
I have no idea if it's possible, but a scramble plugin would be awesome if it worked with QP. What generally happens is one team gets stacked and it gradually causes the server to empty, resulting in our need to refill the server multiple times per day.
we NEED a scramble option. I've been wanting one for ages but nothing's happened.
Have you drop-boxed the suggestion?
And I agree, it would be a good idea to have one.
I honestly don't know where to drop-box the suggestion.

In the dropbox.![]()
In the dropbox.![]()
way to go VP. way to go.

A lot of the time, my husband and I join the same server so we can play together. Team scramble is super annoying because we always end up on opposite teams instead of same teams.
But if team scramble is what helps the servers, I say go for it.... just don't kick us for team switching so we can play together.![]()
From what I've seen, the majority of the time there's 2-8 players on the server, one side totally dominates the other over and over, and causes pugs to leave faster than new pugs come. I've tried getting it going the other day and I just dominate everyone, not even on purpose. :/
A lot of the time, my husband and I join the same server so we can play together. Team scramble is super annoying because we always end up on opposite teams instead of same teams.
But if team scramble is what helps the servers, I say go for it.... just don't kick us for team switching so we can play together.![]()
Heehehe that's cute >.<
But I agree, I think team scramble is a good idea... unstack those teams!
Although any team Meep is on is automatically stacked. Pffff
Yeah, depending on the pubs, I can go on a dominating streak. Hehe.
Last night, we had a full server. (You were there, I'm sure.) It was doing pretty well.
XD I wouldn't kick ya. And I am guilty of team-switching as well. :blushing:
EDIT:
Pffft. Sure. You need a Kazoo with that Meep for it to be stacked. XD
Yeah, I go on a failing streak all the time.
Last night, we had a full server. (You were there, I'm sure.) It was doing pretty well.
XD I wouldn't kick ya. And I am guilty of team-switching as well. :blushing:
EDIT:
Pffft. Sure. You need Failzoo with that Meep for it to start losing.
Although any team Meep is on is automatically full of fail.
As of right now, we're stuck in the middle of 900-930 on the rankings. Any ideas on how to increase our rank like we did before?